Advertising & Promotion
Use Infographics in Public Relations
Show Them Why They Should Believe The Hype
• Promote and publicize your organization, company, services and functions with an infographic in all your print materials – brochures, newsletters, posters, etc.
• Press Releases – Infographics have become the media darlings of applied journalism, helping the public understand complex issues, processes, context and players.
• Successfully communicate your research and persuade the public with your data using an infographic.
• Infographics can explore solutions and create dialogues creating new avenues of public communication.
Use Infographics in Conference Signage & Materials
Tons of exhibitors compete for attention at conferences and exhibitions; make sure you stand out!
• Use a compelling infographic in your booth signage to coax attendees to visit.
• Infographics can quickly let colleagues know what’s new in your industry.
• Table, booth, presentation, hand-out, information packages and kits can all benefit from eye-catching data visualizations.
Use Infographics in Marketing & Advertising Campaigns
Give them a compelling reason to increase your bottom line.
• Print & Publishing – Infographics are persuasive and visually exciting in print advertising.
• Infographics can be used in your complete Media Marketing Processes.
- Mobile Marketing – Social and mobile optimized sites, app experience and SMS are all modern avenues for advertising.
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Reddit, Digg, Blogs and more. Seed your infographic in relevant forums and groups.
- Video – Promote products and services on YouTube and other video hosting services with a screencast version of your infographic.