INDUSTRY NEWS: GET CLICKING – IGS GO INTERACTIVE
- 17 February 2012 by jenn 28 Comments
Not only does the data tell the story in interactive Infographics, but you get to be a part of it. Interactive Infographics allow you to click on points and go in-depth to places of interest. Click on the examples below to see how the designers made artful use of interactive media to educate us, interest us and entertain us.
Besides being real attention-getters, interactive IGs are highly educational and guarantee more viewing time. The genre is relatively new (it has only grown as technology to support it has grown) but promises to herald in a rash of new graphic designs, depth of subject matter and data movement. Can’t wait!
IMAGEre: Year of the Dragon
InfoLinks: Clicks to Goodness
- Read more about the new wave of Interactive Infographics on LinkBuildr.
- Play with some great Interactive Infographics on Good’s Transparencies.
- David McCandless speaks on The Beauty of Data Visualization on TED.
- A data visualization everyone should see, GE created The Breast Cancer Conversation. It is an interactive IG that presents tweets on breast cancer conversations in real-time from all over the world. It is massive and singularly human at once. Not to be missed.